Complaint Management Policy
In a bid to ensure client satisfaction and efficient customer service management, FCSL Asset Management is committed to ensuring that Clients’ mandates are executed in line with the best market and order management principles.
However, where a client has any disaffection with service outcome, adequate procedures have been put in place to ensure that client has access to express their complaints with the assurance of prompt attention and firm and appropriate resolution of such complaints.
Thus, FCSL’s complaint management policy sets out the processes and procedures tailored towards prompt and adequate resolution of Clients’ complaints. This policy is developed in line with applicable Regulatory requirements and the Complaints Management Framework of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Channels of Complaint
Complaints can be lodged through any of the means stated below:
- Visit our office at 15, Ribadu Road, Off Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.
- Send a letter addressed to the Client’s Services at our above address
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Call us on +234(01)4615181-82
To effectively resolve the client’s complaint, kindly state the following details:
- Full name and contact details
- Brief description of the complaint
- Date of the transaction
- Name of attending officer (if known)
- Any previous correspondence related to the complaint.
Complaints Handling Procedure.
Upon the receipt of the client’s complaint:
- A member of the customer service team will reach out to the client with an acknowledgement.
- Thereafter, review, investigation, and engagement with relevant teams will commence, to resolve the complaint.
- Where necessary, there will be an escalation of the complaint to Management.
- Formal notification will be communicated to the Client, within 72 hours of effective resolution of the complaint.
- In the event of the need for additional time, same will be advised to the client within the 72hour window, with continuous updates on the status of resolution.
Upon eventual and satisfactory resolution, follow-up with the client will be maintained to ensure effective implementation (if any) and completion of the process.